Friday, August 18, 2023

Adi Amavasai / Shradham / Devasham Menu


 Aadi Ammavasai lunch : 

Adi Amavasai Padaiyal

 Previous day I pray that I must wake up energized to start the cooking . By His grace everything goes well 

A handy karima podi that I use for Ammavasai and Shradham cooking makes cooking a breeze . 

As certain ingredients are not used , the karima podi is used to flavour all dishes . A bulk tempering prepared first thing when I start cooking , is helpful to temper every dish so individual tempering is not required . 

Seperate tempering for rasam and sambar . All left over tempering  will be used up . 

Shradham meal for Brahmins / Davasam sapadu 😁. 

No onion or garlic . I don't add tomato as well.

🍀amla rasam ( gooseberry )

🍀capsicum pumpkin sambar 

🍀Bonda Mor Kuzhambu 

🍀raw plantain kootu 

🍀avarakkai Thoran 

🍀Raw plantain Kari 

🍀cluster beans Thoran 

🍀Bittergourd Thoran 

🍀Bittergourd pachadi 

🍀Ulundh vadai 

🍀Curry leaf Thogayal 

🍀Varagu ( Kodo millet ) payasam 

🍀Rice , dal , ghee 

🍀Curd 


All recipes can be found in my blog . DM me for any specific recipe . Will post .

https://www.youreverydaycook.com/blog/aadi-ammavasai-and-recipes


No comments:

Post a Comment